Our client, an international and highly successful company, is reshaping the future of delivery. They are building an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. They’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform - a kind of air traffic control for unmanned aircraft - to safely route drones through the sky.
Now we are seeking them a creative
who will manage and grow their initiatives, being both responsible for marketing and growing the project, as their local representative initially in Helsinki.
As City Manager
your job will be multifaceted, managing such business issues including partner relationships, supply chain, operations, and staffing on a day-to-day basis. You will also work in close coordination with the policy and community manager to represent our client with community leaders and policymakers, and act as a public spokesperson for them as needed.
You will possess a mix of creativity, problem-solving skills, business operations experience and marketing/sales experience. You will enjoy building relationships, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. Above all, you will be a leader that will take individual responsibility, and who can proactively solve issues and challenges.
In addition to addressing the immediate needs of business development and growth, your work will provide critical input for strategic business decisions in Finland and beyond.
What you will do:
- Develop and rapidly grow their operations.
- Represent the project in the local community in close coordination with the local policy and community manager, including acting as a local spokesperson for them in close collaboration with their communications team.
- Manage operations: supply chain, real estate, etc.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding of local merchant partners
- Collaborate with their marketing team to co-market product offerings with merchant partners and manage and execute local user acquisition.
- Establish and track key metrics to illustrate trajectory.
- Experiment and develop ways to automate and streamline operations.
- Distill insight to help augment their operating practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management, business operations, and/or eCommerce.
- Experience building a customer-facing team.
- Demonstrated ability to show sound judgement while working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience launching or building an eCommerce business preferred.
- Experience working KPIs in a management context.
- Ability to both manage and work within a team.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial communities.
- Strong process orientation and business skills.
Apply for the position through the Apply Here -button below. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information about the position, please contact
Pro-Source is a Finnish Executive Search & Recruitment company, established 2002. We serve our clients finding them C-level and expert level employees. During 2018 over 80 persons found a new career through us. Pro-Source is a member of FEX, Finnish Executive Search Firms´ Association.