Customer Experience Lead
Our client, an international and highly successful company, is reshaping the future of delivery. They are building an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. They’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform - a kind of air traffic control for unmanned aircraft - to safely route drones through the sky.
Now we are seeking them a a bright, kind and goal-oriented
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEAD
to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for fielding incoming day to day questions and customer support across email, phone or chat. As the operations grows, this role will be responsible for creating a customer experience journey for Finland.
What you´ll do:
● Create the end to end customer experience map: Map the customer experience journey, identify gaps, and assign fixes to appropriate teams and implement NPS (Net Promoter Score) program, monthly reporting on NPS detractor and promoter themes
● Lead with Data: Use data to drive improvement in key business metrics including client response time, client satisfaction, agent productivity, and overall contact rate. Manage employee staffing costs and expenditures; track against budget and financial objectives, analyze variances and initiate corrective action where necessary
● Optimize and Improve: Find opportunities to improve products and processes and drive overall agent efficiency; make recommendations to and partner with our operations and engineering teams and other cross-functional partners
● Leadership: Create an exceptional, personalized client experience by delivering prompt, friendly, and professional support via multiple channels and serve as a role model of our culture of client love, setting the example for all to follow.
What you´ll need:
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Min 3 years experience leading multi-channel customer support teams, supervising a team of leads/managers who support teams of individual agents in a top customer support environment
● Experience managing and leading teams with a player coach mentality and demonstrate your ability to think strategically and act tactically
● Have strong planning, organizational and time management skills and can manage changing priorities, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
● Highly analytical with a strong track record of aggressively managing metrics and delivering creative and innovative solutions to business challenges leading with data
● 7+ years of customer support experience with large cross functional teams, combined with very clear experience as an operator who delivers daily results directly with a team
● Have a high attention to detail & quality
● Thrive and have experience in a “roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” environment
● Ability to work independently and as a collaborative partner - build strong relationships and navigate through cross-functional discussions to successful outcomes and effectively communicate with all levels of management
● Are passionate about delighting our client´s customers and delivering a client experience that wows.
Apply for the position through the Apply Here -button below. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information about the position, please contact